Saturday, March 13, 2010

fitness Nightmare

Sunday

Today, I woke up around 6 and got myself ready to go to QC Memorial Circle to jog with mom. It was fun and tiring at the same time. It had been 3months since I last jog. and it should have been my new year's resolution but it seems I had forgot it already.

I was trying to lose weight for quite some time now, but I always come up with an excuse to go back on my old routine... I fear that I might not meet my goals in time for the pageant. I fear that I'll go up stage looking like an old couch potato dress in curtains (I'll be horrified)... It should be like a dream come true

I'm hoping someone could help me achieve my goal of getting fit and healthy...
I'm trying not to eat so much and just flood myself with liquids. hoping the pounds will eventually go down...

No comments:

Post a Comment