Wednesday, March 17, 2010

going back on track

3years ago, I have achieved the body that I have ever wanted. I strive hard to have that, I remember going to the gym almost everyday. I jog for 2 hours in weekends. I stick to my diet, I give up meat and just eat veggies and oatmeal instead. but all of that was gone in just one flash. last year, after graduation, I started to go back to my old self. I stayed at home for a month, I eat and eat and eat... I was a couch potato, I just get out of bed to eat and surf the net after which I lie down again... After a month I got a job at a call center, I was happy at first because it give me a sense of control again. I was active but then, my body got tired of setting. after a year I decided to fix things, to practice what I really wanted in life...
It was not easy, thinking that I'm earning a good sum of money and I have met very nice people there as well. But i have to decide now or never. but then I also realized how I changed through these years. I have gain so much weight about 15pounds or even more. my waist line was around 26 before but now its 31. my arms and legs are like trunk of a tree.
Now, I'm trying to get back to my life... i want to be what I'm destined to be.
I'm fighting, and I'm fighting hard...very hard, and I won't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment